Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back in the saddle

For those of you who have been patiently waiting, I'm baaaaack!

I am resuming my private lesson teaching schedule and can book lessons starting November 15th. So call or email now to get the date(s) you want!

Maybe you are stuck on a project and need help getting over the bump? Maybe you have ideas of hand-crafted holiday gifts? Maybe you got a sewing machine LAST year at the holidays and haven't mastered it yet?

Whatever the reason, I'd love to lend a hand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't waste any time, do you? :)
Wish you were closer; I am frantically sewing Halloween costumes by the seat of my pants - without patterns! Yikes!

FlamingoNW said...

Sally, I'd like to have a private lesson with you but there are no phone numbers or email addresses on either of your websites! I'm at misslauraschultz@gmail.com