Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On my work table. And new classes!


Coming soon - the Anna Maria Horner Multi-Tasker Tote!

And this, the table runner that I was able to get finished in time for the bridal shower that I hosted on Saturday! Whew! We lucked out with amazing weather, and our new deck was the perfect setting. The bride-to-be was as beautiful as always! Now I just have to get cracking on altering that bridesmaid dress that came two sizes too big! Oops. Nothing like a little black satin side pleats and boning to get a girl in the mood to sew... Erg.
But first I'll sew up the sample of the Multi-Tasker Tote!

The new class list is not yet available at www.boltfabricboutique.com but classes have been scheduled!
Call to sign up! 503-287-BOLT

Multi-Tasker Tote: Sundays July 26 and August 2, 4:30-6:30pm.

Jalie zippered skirt! Sundays August 9 and August 16, 4:30-6:30pm

Learn to Sew: Farmer's Market Tote: Sundays September 13, 20, and 27, 4:30-6:30
Posted by Picasa

No comments: