Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Ornaments



What I've been working on!

I will tell you that attempting to bead during Orion's 30 minute swim lesson, while also trying to keep Soleo occupied in his stroller, was no small feat. Next time I'll plan just to do a little embroidery instead of beading... But a girl had to give it a try!

I took Alicia Paulson's class at bolt and got started on some Christmas ornaments! I'm still a little slow with the handstitching (and Cecily will tell you that my mom and were whispering the whole time, plotting how we could do the blanketstitching on our machines.)

But the class was a lot of fun and I can't wait to hang my ornaments on the tree! We just got our tree on Friday and it's already all set up and decorated. But I think I can find just a little more room for a few of these cuties!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: