Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sisters

Finally posting pictures from my October trip to Hood River for the annual Sisters Gig!

This year the challenge was to make something using flowers. This is a table runner that I made in time for my friend's bridal shower that I hosted. In the picture I'm wearing my newest Belle Skirt. I made it from IKEA home dec fabric and I love it! It's a bit heavier than my linen one, but has that nice texture!

My mom was the queen of getting things finished! Here she has awesome corduroy overalls for my little one and darling bloomers for my niece!


Me, my mom, her mom, my aunt!


The breakfast table on our final morning!


The view from our rented house.


One of the quilts my mom worked on. I love the vintage feel of the pink and green!


Karen with the Halloween panel that was the inspiration for mine.


Kathy with her floral quilt.


On my way home, I stopped at Bonneville Dam for some shots of the river. I didn't get the picture I was hoping for, but had fun looking around and got some interesting scenic pictures.

1 comment:

knitxx0r said...

The fabrics at IKEA have always been a pleasant surprise... especially the remnants bags they have (when I sew, I sew small :) Anyway, adorable skirt!