Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What day is it?

We had a crazy weekend, with 10 grown-ups, 2 toddlers, and 5 dogs on a trip to the beach, followed by non-stop movement that included a trip to the Pine Needle in Lake Oswego with my mom, a fantastic bridal shower for my sister-in-law-to-be, and the beginning of the Cute Skirts class at Bolt Fabric Boutique. I got home in time to empty out my suitcase and fall into bed. Then yesterday the sweet family of my husband's twin brother met us at the Zoo for a full day of animal loving. After naps, there was much playing and eating, and more playing. For 1 yr, 2 1/2 yrs, and 4 yrs, the cousins all got along fabulously! This morning they headed home to Ashland and my little one is down for what I think will be a very long nap!

Alas, our camera batteries died (I really thought rechargeable double A's would have a longer life than 3 years, but I guess not), so I have no real life photos to show you. But I will say that the new Katie Jump Rope line from Denyse Schmidt and Free Spirit is fantastic! The whole line is available at Bolt, and I was a little sorry that I'd already gotten some at the Pine Needle, because Gina's selection at Bolt is so much better! Not only does she have the whole collection, it's nicely grouped together and just looks so cute!



Other Free Spirit fabrics now available include the highly anticipated Chocolate Lollipop from Anna Marie Horner. Click the image and you can see the whole collection.










And Follow Your Imagination by Prints Charming. Look at the hearts!!!











Urban Gardens by Portland local, Erin McMorris.











Mod Girls by Sis Blooms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Sally,

Thanks for the link about my fabric. I'm still trying to find time to take one of your skirt classes!! I hope you have more classes soon!