Monday, March 22, 2010

T-shirt mania

The T-shirt class that I am teaching at Modern Domestic is almost full. So in addition to the April 11th class (noon-4pm) we are opening another session of the class on May 23rd (also noon-4pm). Come take the class and make a t-shirt in a day!

You have your choice of the Women's tee (nicely fitted, seen below) and the new Men's tee. Both patterns come with 27 sizes (children's sizes through adult sizes), so you can make any size t-shirt you want!

Note to self: get dress form. Our hangers are too wide.


Next note to self: make another sample for Modern Domestic, so this here shirt can be on my body, not on display!
I'm loving the mock v-neck that I did here. I wanted the stripes to line up, so I played with it a bit. Come to CLASS to find out how to do it!


Twin needles in action. Loving the stretch that I get at the hem when I use the twin needles.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: